Questions to Ask Yourself
Is Consecrated Life as an M.S.C. how you are called to live out your Baptismal "Call to Holiness?"
Your answers to these questions can help you clarify your search:
- Are you conscious of the loving and healing presence of God in your life? Do you feel challenged to share that love with others?
- Do you want to make Jesus known to those who have not yet heard of him?
- Do you want to work for the full development of peoples of the world?
- Are you interested in learning another language and culture?
- Do you like dialoguing with people from other faiths?
- Can you live well with others in community and are you good at team work?
If you have responded "yes" to the questions above, then contact our Vocation Director, Fr. Andrew Torma, MSC.